Quality Control Coach
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Player Representative, your role expands from teammate to leader. Your responsibilities will include:
- Share player concerns and needs with your Owners group or General Manager.
Provide a Voice
- Promote Herd programs and services
- Stay in the know about all important player information
- Advance the policies and mission statement of the The Garden State Herd
- Assist with collection of dues and Payments
- Alert Owners about any potential League or team violations
- Mandatory attendance at annual player rep meeting
- Encourage use of all resources and programs.
- Be on time and prompt to games and practices.